Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

MALL SHOOTING IN THE NETHERLANDS -GUN CONTROL SCORES ANOTHER WIN !

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by DERGLOCKINMEISTER, Apr 9, 2011.

1. DERGLOCKINMEISTER

DERGLOCKINMEISTER SPRINGFIELD OREGON Member

Article says that gunman used an automatic weapon , but I've heard my 10-22 described the same way . At least strict gun control and low firearm ownership by the public made it safe for this jacka-- to fire randomly into a crowd free from worry about any of the sheeple shooting back . With private gun ownership far below that in the US
    (3 per 1000) the Netherlands is making it safe for deranged bubblegummers to run amok

2. Tragic news. I wish it didn't take such a horrible event to make a point so obvious.

3. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Too many whackos, not enough protection against them. Reports I read said he strolled around the mall for several minutes shooting.

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

i read an artical (not to long ago) written about "new jersey"---- people were asked by gov. officials to purchase firearms for their own protection-------as a 911 call and responce could take up to 1 hr...........

ya i did ! i really did !!..........steven

5. joeroket

joeroket Everett,Wa. Active Member

How is this a win? It's didn't even happen on the same continent as us.

6. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

Anti's will use any excuse to show something bad has happened with a firearm no matter where it happens.

7. joeroket

joeroket Everett,Wa. Active Member

Yes but this is far from a win for the anti's in our country.