JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why waste the money on breaching rounds??? You can get yourself some cheap 00 buck shot, and run a knife around the shell about 3/4 of way down cutting through just the outside plastic shell. You dont have to run it completly through. (but pretty darn close) It will all stay together until it hits something, and it really explodes on impact. Its like a slug... until it makes contact with an object.. :s0155: Try it...

Pics :D

You do not need to waste your money on fancy mall ninja ammo. When we have to use the shotgun to breach we use some good ole OO 9 pellet buck. The Buckshot we use is just a little more hot than the normal stuff you get off the shelf though. The mil spec buckshot we use is made by Winchester and it is a 9 pellet at 1450 fps. You can buy the mil grade Winchester buckshot at Cabelas or ammunitiontogo. If you can not find that then the Winchester premuim stuff with copper coated pellets and fancy black hulls sold as "premium" buck is the same stuff for a little more.

I keep Remington #1 buck 16 pellet for bedside duty but I have alot of the mil grade stuff as well because it patterns pretty darn good and if I ever need to breach in the civilian world I know exactly how that load works...........

Why waste the money on breaching rounds??? You can get yourself some cheap 00 buck shot, and run a knife around the shell about 3/4 of way down cutting through just the outside plastic shell. You dont have to run it completly through. (but pretty darn close) It will all stay together until it hits something, and it really explodes on impact. Its like a slug... until it makes contact with an object.. :s0155: Try it...

Pics :D

I'll see what I can do!:s0155:

:gun08:

I've seen it in action myself... but where are the pics??? :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews