JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
TRUE OR FALSE: Loopholes in Oregon's gun laws mean criminals can buy a gun in Oregon today without a background check.

Where did these come from? They control the question and the answer, you can't tell them to cram their anti Constitution BS in their ear. Is Bloomberg behind this? I see them everywhere on line.
parts

Just stating the obvious here, but yes, criminals can and do obtain guns without background checks all the time. Of course, it's against the law. The real question is, how will another law prevent them from breaking the law?

So did anyone else see these stupid ads? Another "True or False" question says something about "True or false, a homeowner in Oregon can leave his loaded gun laying in the kids play room" or some such insane supposition. Is that Bloomberg paying for these? I get so mad every time I see one, but what can I do about it, I know what the average young housewife will think when she sees that she will think "WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!"
In the meantime the greatest threat to America in her 239 year history is sitting in the white house plotting every day against our nation and those house wives neither know nor care about that. Why are we losing the propaganda war?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top