JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not too bad now. The mass panic has calmed down a lot.
Pretty soon, the natives will start clamoring about self isolation and "what's all this scare about."

Medford has 2 BiMarts, both with gun counters.
Saturday, BiMart Beaverton had >50 boxes of Bulk 223 on the shelf. Stuff's being made and shipped.

@bigbearbear , welcome to the PNW. Safe travels to you and your family. With a little adjustment to your ear (i.e. translation), you'll hear Seattle "Politically Correct" speech patterns as a variation of the same from Kalifornia, but with a little moss on it. IMO greater Seattle is becoming aggressively whack. Every time I head up there, I encounter a new level of "WTF - what now?" when I see control signs everywhere but evidence of the breakdown of society is evident in the hulks sleeping on benches and in doorways.

Last Edited:
All these opinions about CA, as if WA and OR were or are any better.
OR & WA are to CA (10 yrs legislation) as USA is to UK (10 yrs legislation)
All USA progressive Ideals/legislation can be forewarned by reviewing UK legislation
It's in all their bills that the D's cut and paste their proposed legislation from
voting any D's into office and calling yourself a 2A supporter is the biggest joke running
D's only vote party line, and the top of the party hate 2A, 1A, hell they hate all freedoms really
R's aren't much better, as majority are RHINO's
This is a uni party disguised as a 2 party system, and why Trump is hated by both sides
1912 was last 4 party election, 1916 was first 2 party, which preceded WW1 and 1918 plague deaths
2016 was 100 year anniversary of 2 party (uni party) rule, that Trump destroyed, uni party tried starting wars, Trump kept us out, Trump was unsuccessful in stopping the virus pandemic as the cabal still holds plenty of power
Trump is straining the FED, bringing it under the Treasury, and when this mess is over, be prepared for the booming economy that will result. Trump is like Bruce lee, and all power/energy coming against him is going to be returned in the opposite direction (for the people, as designed in our constitution but long removed officially beginning 1871 open soiree 1861)
David Straight - Arkansas Class 1 of 3 (volume fixed) - YouTube
Bruce Lee Be As Water My Friend - YouTube
It won't matter what state you live in, when the powers that be are ready, to take from you, everything
It won't just be your guns they are coming for
Trump and a small group of people are wagging war on the peoples behalf
Let the haters hate 3,2,1..... censorship anyone

giphy.gif
(sorry, couldn't resist)

And let me add: I'd welcome a pro-gun, ex-cali, Conservative over a lefty, native Texan any day of the week.

Our major cities are crawling with native born lefty Texans who are a political virus vs. ex-cali, pro-gun, Conservatives.

Guess who're more beneficial?

Anti-gun, commie, beto lovers and his ilk...hell no!

Austin comes to mind.

My old H.S. buddy has wanted to move to Austin for 30yrs. He escaped Commie Guerneville/Santa Rosa by the hair of his chinny chin chin but still wants to go to Austin. He had a strong romance there once before she dumped him. He still talks about all the Texas blondes... I hope he meant gals!!!

Were I offered a free bazillion dollar house and acreage, but they had to be inside the city limits of austin, I would pass...come to think of it, close by, but near would get a pass too.

The mix of so-called homeless and commies, ew...not for me and that place has Plenty of both and snarling, hideous traffic jams with dope heads galore.

It's Moscow in Texas, except Muscovites don't have nearly as many of the bums and commies that austin does.

Its a story for another time but the background is that I bought a house in Auburn, WA, and the house closed last week. And of course, this is when the entire west coast declared Shelter In Place. Technically, it doesn't prevent me from moving to my new house but we decided to wait a bit and see how things are.

Decided this is enough waiting, going to make a drive from CA with a stop over at OR before finally arriving at Auburn, WA. Don't want the house to sit unattended for too long. Planning to hit the road next weekend.

Want a quick check on how's the condition in OR and WA? I read on the other thread the shopping and supplies aren't bad in OR, how is WA area? Will we be able to buy home supplies such as cleaning detergents and furniture or are most of stores still closed?

Thanks.
Moving out of the PRK is one of the best life choices you can make.
Dear wife and I are thankful every day that we did it.
Some food stuffs like dry beans, rice, flour and instant milk are scarce as is TP, rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer
but lots of meat and fresh vegetables and fruit in the stores.

Don't forget to hit the In-N-Out in Keiser on your way through. It's the last one you will see for a while.
And get your Wienerschnitzel chili-cheese dogs in California because their ain't none in the PNW!

Safe travels and welcome to Washington!!
And don't forget to register and VOTE!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top