JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its a story for another time but the background is that I bought a house in Auburn, WA, and the house closed last week. And of course, this is when the entire west coast declared Shelter In Place. Technically, it doesn't prevent me from moving to my new house but we decided to wait a bit and see how things are.

Decided this is enough waiting, going to make a drive from CA with a stop over at OR before finally arriving at Auburn, WA. Don't want the house to sit unattended for too long. Planning to hit the road next weekend.

Want a quick check on how's the condition in OR and WA? I read on the other thread the shopping and supplies aren't bad in OR, how is WA area? Will we be able to buy home supplies such as cleaning detergents and furniture or are most of stores still closed?

Thanks.

I don't live in the auburn area but I suspect the store conditions are pretty much the same as in Olympia. You should be able to find the necessities except of course for TP and sanitizers. So if you find some along the way buy it. Many stores are restricting the number of customers in their stores so there are lines but if you go early in the morning or just before they close it's not bad. Costco continues to be a good source.
Troopers/police here are not enforcing the quarantine but I don't know about Oregon.
If you want to know Washington's stats on the virus check doh.wa.gov website.
Weather has been cold at night cool during the day and the rain is beginning to clear .
Welcome to Washington.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads