JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
about the history of a gun. I bought a Bushy M4 flat top at the local pawn shop and took it out to the range to check it's sites. Set a target at fifty and from a bench rest holding dead center fired the first round. Didn't touch the paper. Checked the handle again to make sure it was tight and it was.

Held at top of target and fired again, still not on the paper:s0131: Aimed at bottom of paper and fired 3rd shot, finaly got a hole on center line but 12 inches above point of aim. Adjusted front site to bring it on target.

My bet is the guy before me used a optical site and never worked on his iron sites. Or he sold the gun because he couldn't hit anything with it:s0114::s0114:

jj

:D:Glad you have a large supply of batteries:s0112::s0112:

jj

I am the battery KING!

I have a large collection of NiMH, Lithium, and Alkaline batteries as well as a wide variety of solar chargers.

If I care for them properly, I should have enough batteries to last me a lifetime.... but i'm sure there's more advances still to be had, so my collection wont finish until batteries are no longer produced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top