JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
I should have dug this out years ago but have just kept putting it off. It is in the way--partially blocking my mower access to the gate. It was here when we moved in 20 years ago and has not grown much. I hate to just cut it down then have to dig the stump out, if someone would like to give it a new home in their yard. Dig yourself a hole and bring me the dirt---guessing about 2 wheel barrows full. Come over and dig this out and take it home to your new hole, while I fill my hole with the dirt you bring me. Perfect weekend project for this damp weekend while the ground is still soft and the temperature is low enough not to be a problem. First guy to post that he wants it and PM me to make arrangements to come and get it, will be the happy new owner. If you insist on paying for it, make it $30 and I will make you a donating member on this site.

For size reference---the chain link fence is 5 foot. If is probably 3-4 feet across the bottom.

Yard_tree_1.jpg
Yard_tree_2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class