JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I sent two inquiries to them a couple of days ago and have also not heard back. I get the feeling the steel targets is more of a hobby for them. I like their dueling tree plate but was wondering about the likelihood of blowback from the stand bracket that appears to be less than .5" from one of the target paddles. Mount this thing with a forward angle and it seems like the mounting bracket will be in the site view of the lower paddles. Or have a bullet land just below the bottom paddles but above the brackets and the round energy is going to drive down into the mounting bracket which will direct the bullet fragments directly back in the direction of the shooter. Anyone else have any take on their targets or the design of this bracket so close to the paddle? I am a little hesitant buying from businesses that do not respond to customers but wonder a little if the Coronavirus is having an impact.
https://makeitringtargets.com/produ.../xn-ar500-steel-portable-dueling-tree-14-0c5w

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top