JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shocking! A gun site that doesn't look like someone's 12 year old designed it in MS Word.
The site looks good, but someone selling graphic products should add larger pop-out images and also some product copy and specs - They sell $1500 and don't list anything but the chambering and color.

Personally, if I wanted a graphic rifle, I would build it and then pay someone to add graphics.

And here I thought <broken link removed> was the king of horribly ugly firearms.

Sorry, but to me those look like textures from a stock videogame texture pack for like those old "3D" (read: raycasted) games from the 90s. That and digital--eeeyyyewwww nasty!

I like the gator finish. Im a DIY'er so, cant bring myself to pay good money for something I can do myself. This also gives me the opportunity to learn new skill sets. I have gone the "rattle can" route wth GREAT success, now giving DuraCoat a try.

over priced IMO. $289 for a stripped, milled upper with no graphics? I know they are probably trying to make their margins look good for dealer, but its still way too much. For $628 you can get a whole gun. For the ball park of $400 you can get an upper and lower and have them coated/painted/whatever. Dunno. Some people may dig this man jewelry, but its just not my thing.

Huh... their complete rifles look pretty terribad too, but in a different way.

Check it--they are asking $1889 for this. It has a 16" barrel with a carbine length gas system, one of those drop-in piston conversions (from the looks of it) that is clamped on, MOE furniture, and a Troy (I think) rail. (not that there's anything wrong with Troy rails or MOE furniture, but for $1889 you'd think they'd spend a little more on the higher end stuff) They don't list specs either so we have no idea what kind of steel the barrel is made out of, whether the bolt or barrel have been HPTed and MPIed, whether it is chrome-lined, or anything. $1889 is probably at least twice what the rifle is actually worth lol.

Also it's got nickel finish lmao.

Sorry, but just basing everything on their website it would seem to me that their target market is "people with lots of money who don't know anything about AR-15s but will buy something if it looks cool and costs a lot (cuz we all know more expensive = better)"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top