Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Make it a requierment to show location

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by fredball, Apr 6, 2013.

1. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Make it a requirement to show location whan making posts in for sale wanted threads

this will eliminate waisted time asking where you live or location

Burt Gummer, BVB, nwo and 3 others like this.
  2. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

Says the guy whose "Location" isn't exactly specific :laugh:

Either way, I agree!

3. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Sure it is! He says its somewhere exactly on the border of two western states! May or may not be near one of the few crossings but, shouldn't be a waste of your time figuring it out:p

4. JAFO

JAFO OR, USA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

It wouldn't make much difference on this board. Most of the people asking questions don't bother even reading the ad they are asking about.

When "no trades" is listed there are always replies or posts asking about a trade. If listed as WTT people are always asking if they can pay cash. When I listed something and said "FTF in Beaverton/NW Portland only" I was asked what my location is.

If something is worth buying it's worth asking where the poster is located and/or if they'd ship it if that information isn't posted, IMO.

5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I just love the post police never have anything constructive to say just rip apart the poster Kiss my ars