JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have the following 3 hand guns for sale or trade(however, prefer just to sell)
However, if you have something to trade, shoot me an offer. Not a hunter so most bolt guns don't hold an interest to me, nor do shotguns

First Up
East German Makarov (sold pending funds)
The Serial Number starts with ER XXXX. According to Makarov.com, this indicates that the production year is 1965.
Markings:
left side
1. On the frame there is a square with a large circle in it just above the trigger. The same mark appears on the slide just behind the de-cocker.
2. 9mm Mak just infront of the afore mentioned mark on the frame.
3. Just behind mark #3, it has a box with K100 inside.
4. Just under the de-cocker, on the frame there is a "65"
right side
1. Importers mark is: CAI St. Al, VT (it appears as if this mark was placed over another mark)
2. just to the front of the importers mark, is "Germany"

The gun itself is in pretty good condition, there is some scratches on the slide and frame, which would be expected from service use. It shoots like a dream. I have only put about 200 rounds through it.
It comes with 1 holster, 1 replacement plastic grip, 6 magazines.
Asking $350.00 obo
DSCF1019.jpg

Second Up
Taurus PT 99AF, 9mm Para (Sold)
This has the ambi safety/decocker on the frame. This also has the rear adjustable site.
I bought it used when I was in the service '95 so I could certify on the Beretta. I put about 600 rounds through it, however because I got it used, I have no idea ask to exact round count. It comes with 2 15 round mags
Asking $350 obo
DSCF1023.jpg

Third and Last
Taurus Model 85 .38 special, 5 shot
It is in pretty good condition, I have only put 15 rounds through it. It shoots well. I was going to use it for a night stand gun, but I traded into a .357 and I have other weapons for carry back up.
Comes with a Uncle Mikes holster (sidekick) and 1 box of Winchester 130gr FMJ
Asking $250 obo
DSCF1027.jpg

PM me with offers.

I am in the Portland/Hillsboro area. Willing to drive to meet up within 50 miles or so. However, this does not mean I will deliver this to you.
I prefer FTF Oregon residents, need to see Id.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.