Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Makarov Simson Suhl (German Unification) 9x18 mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by atanorthwest, Sep 8, 2013.

1. atanorthwest

atanorthwest Lakewood New Member

Took this in trade on another piece. As title states, this is a Makarov by Simson Suhl. C.D.I Swan, VT stamped.

No idea how many rounds run through but I ran 20 or so at the range. I love it but would prefer to move it.

I've seen prices for this item all over the map. Serial number is in the 500s. Includes gun and 1 mag only.

$375

image.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

It's upside down.:bluelaugh:

3. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

I think I fixed it.

SimsonSuhl.jpg

4. atanorthwest

Many thanks!

5. CPTRMB

CPTRMB Vancouver, WA Member

Do you come down to Vancouver?

6. atanorthwest

I am headed to Oregon on business on the 19th and could make a side trip, if the timing is right. Could also meet in the middle, if you'd like, before then.

7. CPTRMB

CPTRMB Vancouver, WA Member

What condition would you rate it? Is there any room for negotiations on the price? If possible I would like to see the condition overall of the pistol. The only makarov not in my collection. My number is 360-921-8688. I live in Brush Prairie. Let me know.

MAJ Robert Baba

8. atanorthwest

I have a little room on this so I can move a little. I grabbed this Makarov over the other two he offered - for obvious reasons. Lol

Regarding condition, it is a little worn and could use a good cleaning and tear down. Action was really tight so I had gun smith at the range I frequent take a look at it. Turns out the spring was upside down. Works far better now.

I have no problem texting or emailing pics of whatever you'd like. Just let me know. We can also set up a meet so you can review and go from there? Text or call: 253-380-3473

9. Johnd13459

Johnd13459 Portland, OR New Member

Do you still have this Mak? I live in Portland, but will drive anywhere in WA. Phone (503) 816-2330. John

10. atanorthwest

Johnd13459, I have a sale pending from an FFL in PA, of all places, at the asking price. If that falls through, I will let you know. However, if you live in Portland, that makes you a non-resident of WA anyway, correct? Wouldn't we have to go through FFL then? Please advise.

jefe and (deleted member) like this.
  11. BRRingus

BRRingus United States New Member

Is this gun still available?