JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Further clearing out the stable. All will be FTF in the Clackamas area only. Both guns came to me used so I have no idea of round count. Both run 100% for me but I just don't shoot em much lately. Would consider a trade for a Ruger Vaquero 5 1/2 or 7 1/2in barrel in 45Colt.

German Makarov with holster, red(bakelite I think) grip, and two mags. I changed out the recoil spring for a Wolffe+10% and painted the black plastic grip OD green with Rustoleum for plastics. Comes as you see it for $400 !!!now $340!!!***SOLD***

German framed Sig 229 40S&W with original grips, Hogue grip(on gun), two 12rd mags and a Sig box(not original to the gun. Stainless slide has had the raised portion polished to a bright shine. Looks good but hard to capture with my camera skills. Grip screws are stainless. Sights are white bar/dot. $500!!!now $450!!! ***SOLD***

makarov9X18_zps1a3e5213.jpg 22940SampW1_zpscb27d1a7.jpg 22940SampW2_zps78ab131b.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.