JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Removed.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Well, it is not like I can swing by the non refurbished russian sks mart and pick one up.

Last mac I saw sell was over $750 and I've seen plenty around $850-900.

Last prestine Russian SkS in all stock form with matching numbers sold at $450.

I'd just sell one and buy the other but that's me. Straight across trades are hard to find and negotiate.

Best of luck either way!!!

Last mac I saw sell was over $750 and I've seen plenty around $850-900.

Last prestine Russian SkS in all stock form with matching numbers sold at $450.

I'd just sell one and buy the other but that's me. Straight across trades are hard to find and negotiate.

Best of luck either way!!!
Had my mak on here for $650 and it sat. Value is only what someone is willing to pay.

Wow Guys Cut the guy some slack He is trying to give some one a really good deal to get the rifle he wants.

I used to have the SKS that you are looking for it was the first rifle I ever bought. It was new old stock unfired in Importer box all matching numbers I can't remember the date on it but it was older than me but it did not have a blem on it . It had the folding bayonet and was just beautiful I forgot the the exact story behind it but the Russians produced many of these that were never used and it was one of them.

To find such a Rifle let alone to get some one to part with it may not be as easy as it seems.
You don't see them at every gun store and when you do they tend to look like they have been bounced around in the bed of ole pickup truck.

But personally I would add a "OR sell for $750"

Are you only looking for a Russian? I have a nice yugo sks, would come with a golf ball launcher attachment, blanks for launching, and 2 30rd mags.. All numbers matching..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.