JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4200
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here is a combination that you won't find very often...if ever. The first is a Norinco MAK-91 "National Match" that I bought back in 1992 and it has NEVER BEEN FIRED, it's new in the original box with everything it came with except the instruction manual. This has a milled receiver and I believe a chrome lined barrel.

The starlight night vision scope is a very rare item, especially this one as I personally bought this in Moscow, Russia in 1992 from an illicit supplier of military goods and smuggled it out of Russia by night train through Estonia. The scope has less then 30 minutes operating time on it and it's in like new condition complete with everything it came with, metal carrying case, canvas carrying bag, instruction manuals (in Russian), spare eyepiece and parts, spare batteries, the original lead seals and other things that have never been out of the box. It works perfectly except that it will need new batteries as the originals are now 30 years old and will no longer hold a charge. The scope runs on about 7.5 volts DC and there are various substitutions available online.

With the scope, you get a factory Russian scope mounting rail that can mount on an AK type rifle so that the night scope can be installed or removed in seconds.

Both of these items are basically new old stock and are 30 years old by now. I had planned to mate them up but my interests have changed and so I am open to offers.

mak91f.jpg mak91b.jpg mak91e.jpg scope3.jpg scope6.jpg scope5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
God I want to be cool enough to buy from an illicit back alley arms dealer wearing a track suit and then smuggle nightvision out of Russia.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.