JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a MAK-90 Sporter 7.62x39 caliber the AK-47 variant Sporter with Thumbhole stock and 30 round magazine. 99% as new condition. that I recently acquired in a trade from another member. It is beautiful. There is a small nick on the left side of the original thumbhole stock that keeps it from being 100%. It is a 99% gun. I was told that the original owner claimed to have purchased it in the early '90's, fired one magazine, cleaned it thoroughly and put it away. All the evidence supports that scenario. These are the finest AK's that we can import in to the states. I'm looking for a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical 9mm or 40 caliber/ Glock 23. I would rather trade this MAK90, let me know comes with a 1-30rd. and 1-40rd. mag + 50 rounds, straight across I'm tagging a Cash price of $600 OBO. I'm more interested in trades than cash, as I will only be using the money to purchase a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical 9mm or 40 cal. Or a Glock 23. I am also open to other trades. Don't be shy, I love Trading and dealing. PM with other offers.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.