JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF you wish to watch the video skip to 0:40 to get past the advertising crap.
This video discusses the Tacoma passed gun and ammo tax.

OP, if you post a video give a short explanation of what is in the video.

What kind of leader didn't even recognize his own agency's people as he forked over the $40....

REMF
I did have to laugh when I read this today. The first thing I thought of was how could someone who moved this far up the ranks there fall for something this damn stupid. Also given he has been a Cop for some time why he would want to get his Johnson anywhere near some woman who is doing $40 throws????? The old line of "not with someone else's would I do this" comes to mind. Just EWWWW, yuck.

More and more cities are going to use this backdoor tactic. Two things need to happen: First is, one should be stacking deep during these days of plenty, it's been years since so much reasonably priced stock has been available. Second, stock as much reloading supplies as can be reasonably afforded and stored.

Nearly 250 years ago the colonists were unfairly taxed, they all threw a harbor sized tea party in response. Me thinks the politicians today need to be careful how they proceed lest they unleash something they're not really prepared to deal with....

More and more cities are going to use this backdoor tactic. Two things need to happen: First is, one should be stacking deep during these days of plenty, it's been years since so much reasonably priced stock has been available. Second, stock as much reloading supplies as can be reasonably afforded and stored.

Nearly 250 years ago the colonists were unfairly taxed, they all threw a harbor sized tea party in response. Me thinks the politicians today need to be careful how they proceed lest they unleash something they're not really prepared to deal with....
Agree but would add a 3d thing. We need to try to get the gun owning public to VOTE, and VOTE the way that kicks a few to the curb. All it would take is for a few of these low level politicians who are so impressed with themselves to lose their jobs over it. You would see a night and day change in how they acted.

Agree but would add a 3d thing. We need to try to get the gun owning public to VOTE, and VOTE the way that kicks a few to the curb. All it would take is for a few of these low level politicians who are so impressed with themselves to lose their jobs over it. You would see a night and day change in how they acted.
^^^This is how we impact the future. Gun owners need to become single issue voters to ensure we continue to retain our fundamental constitutional and God given rights, regardless of what the other side thinks. When they see the patterns of losing elections, then they'll perhaps back off. Or maybe not... Being they tend to not be the brightest bulbs in the box...

I wonder how many small local stores are going to go under because of this...?

So a tax which affects only lawful purchases of firearms and ammunition will supposedly go to a fund to curb gun violence.
Now I understand the need for taxes...but...
If law abiding gun owners ain't causing the problem...why do we have to pay for the problem's "solution"...?

Criminals generally don't buy their guns and ammo through legal commercial enterprises...so I fail to see how a tax on those of us who ain't doing no wrong , will stop this from happening....
Andy

I wonder how many small local stores are going to go under because of this...?

So a tax which affects only lawful purchases of firearms and ammunition will supposedly go to a fund to curb gun violence.
Now I understand the need for taxes...but...
If law abiding gun owners ain't causing the problem...why do we have to pay for the problem's "solution"...?

Criminals generally don't buy their guns and ammo through legal commercial enterprises...so I fail to see how a tax on those of us who ain't doing no wrong , will stop this from happening....
Andy

My guess is some would cave, the rest will move to buildings across the street from the city limits. Gun stores there be like strip clubs to a military base in no time.

The people have a minor inconvenience, and the city not only loses out on their expected ammo tax income but the sales tax as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top