JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could see about moving it back, but it's quite a bit of work (so it wouldn't be for a while). Please post a suggestion in the member suggestion section

:s0155:
"A lot of work" what the hell? These updates are like city government. Change things just for the hell of it, and then make it "A lot of work" to put it back! I see not a SINGLE advantage to moving that little hootie, yet these people that write this stuff dink with it anyway. A pox on them! Don't bother messing with it Joe. you have plenty to do already. It's not worth "A lot of "your" work". I'll get used to it.

The recent fixes to Dark Mode around color and functionality are very nice. It's really coming together. Still getting used to the relocated buttons/controls but at least I can see everything again. Good contrast choices. :)

Hey, GIFs are back! Yay!

Last Edited:
Hi @Joe Link , I noticed a glitch in the Events section. I added one event for June 26th. Somehow, it now shows up with 3 more events for the same event. I cant delete the other 3.

The ones I need to delete, are July 17th, July 24th and July 31st. Only leave the one actual event on June 26th.

Thanks!
Bill

Hi @Joe Link , I noticed a glitch in the Events section. I added one event for June 26th. Somehow, it now shows up with 3 more events for the same event. I cant delete the other 3.

The ones I need to delete, are July 17th, July 24th and July 31st. Only leave the one actual event on June 26th.

Thanks!
Bill
Sorry Bill, just saw this!

I've made the changes for you. If it happens again, you can make a report for faster service :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top