JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My alerts have been acting strange. Sometimes I get the same alert hours after I already saw it and cleared it. Example is I've gotten the alert that @Sundance reviewed MK Tactical all morning long. It clears out then comes back. I even read his review LOL. :D

View attachment 855427
It's a 'special' post button I have. If I click it three times it resets the clear field for anyone that's read one of my posts. Trying to earn more points - jk :)

That's a minor annoyance. Now the ancient "similar threads" at the bottom of every page? Seems like a colossal waste of page space.
I agree, but if it is going to stay there, can we at least reverse the order so the newest ones are first instead of last?? A similar thread from 2010 isn't very high on my priority list!!

It's really annoying not having the "Thread Starter" indicator anymore. Come onto a fairly long thread that you've not checked for a few days and not know who started it without going to post #1 again. And again.

@Mikej

Maybe it is in an unfamiliar place - example in this thread

1618352968524.png

I agree, but if it is going to stay there, can we at least reverse the order so the newest ones are first instead of last?? A similar thread from 2010 isn't very high on my priority list!!

Exactly. Both the similar threads widget and the overall search are going to be refined as soon as I have time :)

It's really annoying not having the "Thread Starter" indicator anymore. Come onto a fairly long thread that you've not checked for a few days and not know who started it without going to post #1 again. And again.

@Mikej

Maybe it is in an unfamiliar place - example in this thread

View attachment 861277

Came here to say this :)

New dark mode is great. That is all.

Happy to hear you like it! Thanks again for the examples. I think it's a huge improvement.

I'm referring to the little banner that crossed the corner of the thread starters avatar.

I see what your talking about. I'm not used to looking up there. Seems to me it should be where you'd look to see the responders handle.

I could see about moving it back, but it's quite a bit of work (so it wouldn't be for a while). Please post a suggestion in the member suggestion section :s0155:

I could see about moving it back, but it's quite a bit of work (so it wouldn't be for a while). Please post a suggestion in the member suggestion section :s0155:
From a security standpoint (we're all well behaved here anyway ....) the avatar banner does seem gameable. With the right avatar, I could almost be OP everywhere ....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top