JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My alerts have been acting strange. Sometimes I get the same alert hours after I already saw it and cleared it. Example is I've gotten the alert that @Sundance reviewed MK Tactical all morning long. It clears out then comes back. I even read his review LOL. :D

View attachment 855427
It's a 'special' post button I have. If I click it three times it resets the clear field for anyone that's read one of my posts. Trying to earn more points - jk :)

That's a minor annoyance. Now the ancient "similar threads" at the bottom of every page? Seems like a colossal waste of page space.
I agree, but if it is going to stay there, can we at least reverse the order so the newest ones are first instead of last?? A similar thread from 2010 isn't very high on my priority list!!

It's really annoying not having the "Thread Starter" indicator anymore. Come onto a fairly long thread that you've not checked for a few days and not know who started it without going to post #1 again. And again.

@Mikej

Maybe it is in an unfamiliar place - example in this thread

1618352968524.png

I agree, but if it is going to stay there, can we at least reverse the order so the newest ones are first instead of last?? A similar thread from 2010 isn't very high on my priority list!!

Exactly. Both the similar threads widget and the overall search are going to be refined as soon as I have time :)

It's really annoying not having the "Thread Starter" indicator anymore. Come onto a fairly long thread that you've not checked for a few days and not know who started it without going to post #1 again. And again.

@Mikej

Maybe it is in an unfamiliar place - example in this thread

View attachment 861277

Came here to say this :)

New dark mode is great. That is all.

Happy to hear you like it! Thanks again for the examples. I think it's a huge improvement.

I'm referring to the little banner that crossed the corner of the thread starters avatar.

I see what your talking about. I'm not used to looking up there. Seems to me it should be where you'd look to see the responders handle.

I could see about moving it back, but it's quite a bit of work (so it wouldn't be for a while). Please post a suggestion in the member suggestion section :s0155:

I could see about moving it back, but it's quite a bit of work (so it wouldn't be for a while). Please post a suggestion in the member suggestion section :s0155:
From a security standpoint (we're all well behaved here anyway ....) the avatar banner does seem gameable. With the right avatar, I could almost be OP everywhere ....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top