JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I know this is a long shot as this item is now out of stock almost everywhere online. I called Bob's gun parts and gunpartscorp and they each said it's out of stock. The item number is 276950E but honestly I've researched that any letter following that same item number will be for the same exact product anyways. I don't care where you're from as I'm willing to pay shipping. I took off my gun grips and low behold the plastic guide on the mainspring was broken into pieces. Until a kind soul messages me on here, this revolver will just have to sit in the safe. If anyone can make me a tip for a decent price that would be awesome too. Thanks all.

*** As pictured below, I'm only looking for the main spring with the steel/metal guide, not with the plastic one as posted in the second post.

276950.jpg

Last Edited:
I just looked on Numrich's web site and they have some listed for sale.
The pic that you are showing is for the metal style yoke.

Mainspring & Guide Assembly, Plastic Head - -
HARRINGTON & RICHARDSON | 732, 733, 929, 930, 939, 940

SKU: 276870B

276870.jpg

Includes Mainspring (# 1126760), Mainspring Guide Rod (# 1125180), Mainspring Guide Rod Head (# 1125190) & Mainspring Guide Seat (# 220120)

Our Price: $23.65

Thank you and I am well aware of the plastic ones but the knee that I had was plastic and they were prone to breaking, hence why I'm looking for a metal one. Seeing a reply got me all excited thinking someone had one.

The new plastic heads last allot longer than the older plastic ones. I bought several thinking they were going to break, nope hasn't broken yet..

Best place I've found them is at the expo g shows.. Someone has a tackle box full of parts and I find the steel head type there.

I just looked on Numrich's web site and they have some listed for sale.
The pic that you are showing is for the metal style yoke.

HARRINGTON & RICHARDSON | 732, 733, 929, 930, 939, 940

SKU: 276870B

View attachment 298685

Includes Mainspring (# 1126760), Mainspring Guide Rod (# 1125180), Mainspring Guide Rod Head (# 1125190) & Mainspring Guide Seat (# 220120)

Our Price: $23.65
just a question, would this work for the model 900 by chance? I am having a hard time finding a mainspring and guide assembly for the model 900 in stock for ever now. thank you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top