JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you prefer?

MBR or EBR?

I have used both and mostly use the assault rifle at work but my personal choice would be a good MBR.

My rifle for work here at home is a yugo SKS. I even use it for hunting and have put a fair amount of food on the table with it. Good double duty weapon.

Lets have it! what do you like and why......

Well I own both, but prefer either for different applications. Typically the assault rifle is most useful for sub 400 yard tactical situations, mid range target shooting, and small game. Where as the MBR is more useful for longer ranges, target shooting, and hunting larger game. (not that many people hunt with a military style rifle, but it could be used for those roles)

More or less it depends on the situation/roles.

I tend to avoid the term "assault rifle" when I can because the term has no real meaning at this point. Any "asaault rifle" is basically any semi-automatic firearm the Brady Campaign, Schumer, Kennedy, Feinsten, and the rest want to ban...

That being said...

I don't own any Class III weapons. I have a friend with a Class III lower I hope to shoot one of these days, but I don't have the cash to get one at this point.

Of the semi-autos... I have AR-15's, one AR-10, AK derivatives, and one CETME derivative... like all of them for different reasons. The AR-15 is more precise and reasonably cheap to feed. The AK is a great bush gun and is still reasonably cheap to feed. The AR-10 has precision and punch... the CEMTE has the punch but I haven't gotten to play with it as much so I can't speak to its accuracy...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top