JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am mailing some Zombie Max ammo to someone in NC. Does anyone know the best way to do so? Does it require a special carrier or special means? I would look it up but I am too lazy and I haven't packed for my trip this weekend. :)

I use UPS..
It has to go to the main outlet on St. Johns. It has to be well packaged so it will not rattle and must have the Triangle symbol on the outside of the box with ORM-D letters inside of it. ( ORM-D Denotes cartridges small arms) You can draw it with a heavy felt pen. If you do not have a UPS account they are very helpfull there.

I will see if I have a sticker photo and post it

I use UPS..
It has to go to the main outlet on St. Johns. It has to be well packaged so it will not rattle and must have the Triangle symbol on the outside of the box with ORM-D letters inside of it. ( ORM-D Denotes cartridges small arms) You can draw it with a heavy felt pen. If you do not have a UPS account they are very helpfull there.

That's what I remember from the last shipment I got.

I have not shipped any for about six months... It should not have changed,but if you want to double check?

UPS Hazmat shipping @ 1-800-554-9964 for directions.

ORM-D003.jpg

( ORM-D Denotes cartridges small arms)

Actually it means "Other Regulated Materials - Domestic"

It refers to any regulated item that is intended for domestic only shipment.
No triangle needed, I use the blue rectangles that say "cartridges, small arms" at the top and "ORM-D" below.
Just Google ORM-D and click the images tab and you will find plenty you can print yourself.

Legal and easy, just package it well and use UPS as noted above.

It is a no-no at the post office.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads