JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Medford Mail Tribune has printed a pair of rebuttals to the “AK’s should be illegal” piece that appeared last week. They’re not bad – unfortunately in 150 words it’s nearly impossible to counter all of the lies and distortions in the original travesty.

Mail tribune letters to the editor here:

<broken link removed>

My thoughts here:

<broken link removed>

While very liberal, the Mail Tribune does have a policy of printing every letter which is sent to the editor unless you ask them not to print it. It has only to conform to a few guidelines such as length, profanity, libel, etc.

Good job on the letters, guys.

That never would have been printed in The Oregonian.

I know of one pro-gun / pro-Second editorial the Oregonian has printed...

... because I wrote it... of course, it was over 2 years ago and I haven't really seen anything since... but I don't read the bird cage liner every day.

I've given up on almost all print news. Most of them are so far behind the curve on actual news that the only reason to read them would be for the opinion and editorial articles. And almost all print outlets have a left slant to them.

I've given up on almost all print news. Most of them are so far behind the curve on actual news that the only reason to read them would be for the opinion and editorial articles. And almost all print outlets have a left slant to them.

The only reason I read my local paper is for the local news. It's really the only source for local news here in Longview.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top