JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my delivery today! Whoop whoop. At least I'll be able to still go to the range this summer and enjoy my bolt action .22's. 20200326_170046.jpg

I bought a bunch of that stuff when Big 5 had it for $2.49/box. I haven't used any of it yet but I've heard it's pretty good.

Nice pickup!

Out of all the bulk 22lr I've tried (and there's been a lot), this stuff is the most accurate. I've given boxes to people at Appleseed events who couldn't qualify with the ammo they brought. I'd expect nothing less from something named "super extra" :D

I bought a bunch of that stuff when Big 5 had it for $2.49/box. I haven't used any of it yet but I've heard it's pretty good.
For mine and my wife's .22 rifles this ammo gave us the best groups and I tried like 24 different types with about 5 or 6 of those being match grade. Not only did this shoot the best but it was one of the cheapest. Thank god my .22's are cheap dates.

I bought a 5k of mini mag before the previous shortage still have some of that;;; then read where standard mini mag was one of the most accurate 22lr on a forum so I bought that after I checked the accuracy on a new semi auto that cycled it and it was accurate at 50 yrds(same day ordered) then a month later this s*** hit. I'm good on 22lr haven't tried standard in my bolt rifle but it will happen, grey digger season is on need hotter sun.
Missed a digger at 25' from the "hip" damn thing got away from my 12 ga.errrr

Edit:
Then bought a new lever and ordered 500 but still hasn't shipped. At the start really, March 16, still waiting shipped status/tracking. I'm not hoarding I'm supplying.

For mine and my wife's .22 rifles this ammo gave us the best groups and I tried like 24 different types with about 5 or 6 of those being match grade. Not only did this shoot the best but it was one of the cheapest. Thank god my .22's are cheap dates.

Sounds exactly like my experience!

The Aguila Standard Velocity is quite comparable to CCI SV, in my experience. Both shoot very well, with the CCI SV being just a bit more accurate out of my Ruger American Rimfire.

The Aguila does have the occasional round go supersonic, though it happens very rarely. I haven't experienced this with CCI SV, which is always subsonic.

The Aguila also has an interesting smell to it. Not unpleasant, just different.

I think I'm most impressed that this gentleman has more in inventory rounding error than most of us have total.
depends on if we're talking shorts, longs, birdshot, cb caps, etc. This also doesn't count other rimfire like .17 or 22 mag. Always have a stock cuz ya cant reload it..........My son will most likely be well supplied when I die.:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top