JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife carries two spare so thats 57 rounds. Astra A90 9mm using modified .40 magazines to hold 19 rds. Her purse is like a cement block LOL

I typically carry a 5 shot .38 and two speed loaders for a total of 15 rds though I am working up a Remington R51 as a EDC and that will be 3 mags of 7 for a total of 21.

Just the one in the G23. I keep a couple 15 rounders in the car. I figure if the BG is far enough away from me that is takes more than one mag to connect, then I'm far enough to run away effectively.

At home I carry a 5-shot .38, as lifelong back pain makes something heavier uncomfortable to pack around all day. If a "situation" developed at home, more defensive firepower is immediately available.
Leaving the homestead it's the beloved S9 with 2*10 rd. mags for 31 rds. total. If a situation requires more than that it's probably more than I could handle with a handgun anyway.

Just a curious question when carrying how many extra mags are y'all carrying?Or does it depend on whether you're carrying a full size pistol or sub compact or compact!

I just carry the one but my girlfriend, who has neck problems and usually wears a neck brace and who's always with me, wears ten loaded 33's around her neck, much like the tribeswomen of Africa wear those neck rings.

I carry some SERIOUS hardware when I'm oot and aboot, but when I'm in the shower I scale it down to this....

6ED2D445-2697-40E1-9BAF-EBD419AEBBC6.jpeg

It helps me to save water because I can only clench-hold all of that for about a 3-minute shower.

Just a curious question when carrying how many extra mags are y'all carrying?Or does it depend on whether you're carrying a full size pistol or sub compact or compact!

Is motor transport available?

I just follow the local fish and game stormtroopers around. They carry more mags than a Tijuana Discount Tire

I saw one the other day that looked about to tip over. They don't seem to like it when ya point and laugh at them. But I did it anyway.

The one that's in the gun and that's it. Instead of an extra mag I carry a TQ inside the waistband. I have extra magazines in the truck along with more medical.

Typically I carry one spare extended magazine on my person and I have two more extended mags in my everyday-carry backpack. I also keep a box of 9mm ammunition in my backpack.

I'll be the first to admit that it's probably overkill, but I'd rather carry extras for no reason than find myself needing a reload and not having one available :s0092:.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top