JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've looked online and really can't find anything about this. Other than every picture folding to the right.

Any other good options for left side folders?

CNC Warrior does a left side folding hinge for the tubular stocks, or could always go full out and add a triangle Russian or Bulgarian stock, but that would need gunsmith work if you arent comfortable hacking and whacking the receiver.

No it can't.

Check out Bonesteel and Ace (now by Doublestar or some such).
Damn, it's the best looking in my opinion. The fixed magpul is on it already and I like it.

I'll look at all those recommended. My last Saiga had a bonesteel. The aluminum buttplate wasn't forgiving!

Damn, it's the best looking in my opinion. The fixed magpul is on it already and I like it.

I'll look at all those recommended. My last Saiga had a bonesteel. The aluminum buttplate wasn't forgiving!

The Bonesteel I've used was an M4 tube type.

Also, FYI, I'm not sure if Magpul has fixed it or not but the Zukohv had issues with the pivot pin breaking under hard use, if you google it you'll probably find it.

The Bonesteel I've used was an M4 tube type.

Also, FYI, I'm not sure if Magpul has fixed it or not but the Zukohv had issues with the pivot pin breaking under hard use, if you google it you'll probably find it.
Good to know. I think I recall that when they came out on YouTube. Not much of an AK guy so if they fixed that or not, I'm in the dark.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top