JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to change out the stock on my AR. So this is up for sale or trade.

This is Magpul's top of the line stock. 7 position adjustable stock while giving the rock solid stability of a fixed. Has adjustable presets. Not in the picture is the storage doors which i have and will be including. Retail new on these is in the $240-260 range. Looking for $175 cash. Or trade for another stock. Like a Vltor IMOD or Magpul ACS-L plus cash. Let me know what you have. Thank you.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I got a new in the box ACS-L black, What are you thinking the plus cash would be?

I guess I should ask if your willing to ship first since we are 200 miles apart.

Ouch. Yea that's quite a distance. Shipping would be an option seeing as you have a trade rating of 100%.

It looks like online they go for $75-$90 depending on what website you go through. Does that sound about right to you?

Yep, So would you do $90 and we each pay our own shipping?

And before we "shake" on it I want to make sure the one I have new in the box is an L and not just a ACS. I know I have a ACS-L, just not sure if its the new in in the box one. If its not the new in the box one its on a rifle that has never been fired so its more or less like new.

Actually I just looked up the receipt, It is an L and I paid $94 plus shipping :)

I am good with $90 though, I'll PM you to work out the details.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top