JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not gunsmithing by any means but, does make the combo look a bit cleaner.
I installed a YHM 1/2" riser on the PRS to elevate the monopod enough that the rail cover coud be cut and reused and allow the monopod to be folded.
Another good way to make a heavy stock a tiny bit heavier:s0114:

Thanks guys! The mono pod may look a bit goofy to some but, I love shooting it along with the Harris bi pod and being able to reach back with my left hand to hold the mono pod while really controlling my shots from the bench. The rifle can sit on the bench and clear a 30 rnd mag as a bonus. Do I need this setup to be able to shoot this rifle? No. But it is nice to use:)

Thanks guys! The mono pod may look a bit goofy to some but, I love shooting it along with the Harris bi pod and being able to reach back with my left hand to hold the mono pod while really controlling my shots from the bench. The rifle can sit on the bench and clear a 30 rnd mag as a bonus. Do I need this setup to be able to shoot this rifle? No. But it is nice to use:)

I'm another Accushot Monopod fan. I have two, one on my custom 30-06 and another on my Rem 5-R Milspec with B&C "A-5 Style" stock. I upgraded my bipod from a harris to a Sinclair Tactical Bipod. Far more solid and the results are clear on the long distance targets. No more "squeezing up a bag" or for that matter even the need to pack a bag along. Prone or bench, a great tool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top