JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have Black, WINDOWED, 30 rd. PMags for sale, brand new, never loaded or fielded. 12.00/ per. I can ship if you want, but FTF will be available in Beaverton or NW PDX on the 20th. Dust cover does not snap onto the bottom.

Get 'em while the gettin's good.

Thanks Player :D

New in wrapping, I got very few without wrapping. See you in two weeks Spider, I have a bubblegumLOAD of my usual top tier gear for you to peruse. Maybe somebody 'round here needs to throw a BBQ, and we can have an impromptu gear swap. You know how I roll, and I got way more now than when I left. ;)

Do you know when the production date of these mags are? Do the dust covers snap on to the bottom of the mag?....newer version has the one that snap onto the bottom. I'd be interested in a bunch of the newer ones.

Do you know when the production date of these mags are? Do the dust covers snap on to the bottom of the mag?....newer version has the one that snap onto the bottom. I'd be interested in a bunch of the newer ones.

Dust cover does not snap onto the bottom.

PM me with how many you want, so I can set 'em aside everyone, and contact numbers would be a plus...

Ok, so if you absolutely must have dust covers on the bottom of your mags, you can get these for training mags, so if you don't wanna wreck your "go to field kit", you at least have training mags that'll last you for about ever. Rattle can these bastards and be the cool kid in your next pistol-carbine/ carbine class. ;)

I'm in Beaverton with a ton of cool stuff, meeting up with a few of y'all, holler at me if you wanna shop some great gear! I'll be at Cedar hills/ Beaverton mall at 1pm/ 1:30 - ?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top