JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering outfitting my new ar with magpul moe held on just like it with all the parts I want

??? Lol
The magpul pmag are great. They're reliable, tough as ****, and drop free. Plus the windowed ones let you see how many rounds are left. They also come in all colors so you can mix and match. The moe stocks and grip are good too. Lightweight and durable. The moe handguard looks cool but it retains quite a bit of heat from my experience. Fit and finish are nice but I transitioned to a quad rail because of the heat issue. I wasn't even doing rapid fire and it took longer than normal to cool down

I kept everything on my M&P MOE except the handguard. Pmags are awesome. stocks are awesome. handguards feel cheap and have just a little bit of wiggle room. Love magpul and what they do. Good Luck!

Was on brownells they sell a complete set in either standard or mil-spec what is the difference there is 20.00 dollars in price difference

Well the differences are endless. Mil spec is Infinitely better than commercial. Lol not really that different but In The case of the moe kit it has to do mainly with the stock. A mil spec buffer tube is slightly different size than the commercial version. The grip, trigger guard, and handguard should fit the same in either version. Figure out if your buffer tube is mil spec or not. (plenty on YouTube/the Internet about this). I hear the Mil spec stuff make you shoot better and get all of the ladies

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top