JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all -

I've been helping a friend build her Barbie Dream AR in pink Magpul furniture, and I screwed up like a noob and directed her to a mil-spec sized stock instead of the commercial sized stock she needs. It came as a bundle with the grip and foregrip, so the course of least resistance was to buy another commercial-sized stock separate, and try and recoup some money by selling the mil-spec one.

The mil-spec ones seem to be harder to find than the commercial sized ones which are only semi-readily available. They're on eBay for anywhere from $70-$150. Asking $65 for this, plus $5 if it needs to be shipped, but I regularly travel between Portland and Corvallis, so easy to arrange a local FTF. NIB with everything it came with from the factory, only taken out of it's packaging long enough to set it on the end of her Commercial buffer tube and say "Well crap."

4407fefe4edc99bc6f90427655d5c10c_zps4f8753b1.jpg

1e6131ea6aa332256cf4df5367244e9e_zps73b19c0e.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top