Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Magpul Magazine Dump - Sale 10/5

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Last few items from Magpul...

opplanet-magpul-moe-slim-line-carbine-furniture-kit-sand-main.jpg

Just $50 get you this set of new SL hardware. There are four sets available.
SAND MOE-SL STOCK (MPIMAG347-SND), CARBINE HANDGUARD (MPIMAG538-SND) AND PISTOL GRIP (MPIMAG539-SND)

Same set offered at Optics Planet for $79.99 Magpul MOE Slim Line Carbine Furniture Kit MPIMAG347-SND-KIT1 30% Off w/ Free S&H so you can see that it is not always the online shops who don't chip in even a nickle to this forum, that have the best deals for you.

Here is the cool part - Make it any color you want with a visit to the fabric store or Amazon.
Some help from Gun Mag Warehouse: The Ultimate Rit Dye Guide for Dyeing your Magpul PMAG - The Mag Life (Rock those "banana mags!)

15539019_222054728243869_272505392779493376_n2.jpg

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
The gun will offend long before the mag does.
Might be right about that, but I always have a pink or blue firearm at the sun shows and it is hilarious how many males squash their female companions interest in a firearm because they object to the color. You see them coming down the aisle, bored to tears and looking for something interesting. Then they spot the little pistol, smile broadly and call the male over who immediately objects and they move on even less interested. These are the males doing nothing to help improve shootings overall image or build up the team. Anything that helps bridge the gap and rescue a lost soul is worth trying and should be supported.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
SOB, I'm a day late and be damned if you are just too darn far away!
It is a relative distance. The folks that make my promotional materials are in downtown Albany and I visit them at least monthly. Some of my best customers are just a bit south of you.

Flymph

Reactions
Magpul magazines and magazine limiters are $10 each on Saturday until I run out. Gen 2, Gen3, Windows, 10-round, 20-round, 30-round, 5.56, .308 it is all $10 each. 40-round mags $12 each.

Also half price on Magpul AR Stocks, Handguards & Grips.
Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this... I could use some more magazines!

Dyjital

Reactions
It is a relative distance. The folks that make my promotional materials are in downtown Albany and I visit them at least monthly. Some of my best customers are just a bit south of you.
Yeah it's all relative... but between 3/4 work and full time student with full time parent in the mix...

What's free time.. lol. Back when I had time I remember driving to PDX or Carlton for a $50 unit.

Flymph

Reactions
Last few items from Magpul...

View attachment 518187
Just $50 get you this set of new SL hardware. There are four sets available.
SAND MOE-SL STOCK (MPIMAG347-SND), CARBINE HANDGUARD (MPIMAG538-SND) AND PISTOL GRIP (MPIMAG539-SND)

Same set offered at Optics Planet for $79.99 Magpul MOE Slim Line Carbine Furniture Kit MPIMAG347-SND-KIT1 30% Off w/ Free S&H so you can see that it is not always the online shops who don't chip in even a nickle to this forum, that have the best deals for you.

Here is the cool part - Make it any color you want with a visit to the fabric store or Amazon.
Some help from Gun Mag Warehouse: The Ultimate Rit Dye Guide for Dyeing your Magpul PMAG - The Mag Life (Rock those "banana mags!)

View attachment 518188
On second thought I may need to start a build...

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online