Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Magpul Magazine Dump - Sale 10/5

Taco_lean

Reactions
Magpul magazines and magazine limiters are $10 each on Saturday until I run out. Gen 2, Gen3, Windows, 10-round, 20-round, 30-round, 5.56, .308 it is all $10 each. 40-round mags $12 each.

Also half price on Magpul Stocks, Handguards & Grips.
Dang. Don't even own a .308 and I would clear you out at that price.

Reno

Reactions
If anything is left when I come out to pick up that rifle, I’ll see about taking a few things off your hands.

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
UPDATE 7:22 pm Removed a good number of items.

Surprisingly a good number have moved in the last two hours at MAP-ish prices (I round down). Assuming no one else stops by tonight here is what's on the chopping block:
  • 10-Round Gen3 (4) Black
  • 5-Round Limiter 3-Packs (3)
  • 20-Round Gen3 (3) Black
  • K Grip (2) grey, fde
  • SL Grip (6) sand
  • SL Carbine Hand Guard (5) sand
  • SL Carbine Stock (4) sand
  • Magpuls (7 sets of three) Black & FDE
I may toss some handstops and angled fore grips in as well, I have all night to think about what else to make below cost.

Last edited:
OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
It has begun. To go to new homes and see some shooting! Anything Magpul not specifically mentioned above is 25% off today. BAD Levers are now $21.75 as an example. Hunter X-22 Stock today only $99.75.

Reno

Reactions
It has begun. To go to new homes and see some shooting! Anything Magpul not specifically mentioned above is 25% off today. BAD Levers are now $21.75 as an example. Hunter X-22 Stock today only $99.75.
Any slings available?

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
Too bad this is probably in-store only... $12 for 40's is a screamin' deal--an enterprising sort could buy Lucky out, mark 'em all up like 3-4 bucks each and roll in the dough over at M4C.
I would be 100% okay with that. I need to rebuild my paint booth which is disguised at the front of the space. The more that things hanging on the outside are sold vs. boxed up and then hung back up later the better.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online