JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up one of the new 700 stocks from Curts yesterday for my sps tactical in 223, 16.5 bbl.
The grip angle looks a little different than what I am used to but it is very comfortable. It also has a nice little shelf to rest your thumb on if you like to shoot without a full hand wrap. The length of pull was easily adjusted with the included spacers. It is not a Manners or Mcmillan but for my little squirrel gun I like it over the factory Hogue. Time to go shoot with it and see how it acts with a bi-pod and bags.

I've been waiting for this thing to become available. I have two remmy spa tactical a that will likely be thrown into this stock.

Please do tell when you get to shoot with it.

I picked up one of the new 700 stocks from Curts yesterday for my sps tactical in 223, 16.5 bbl.
The grip angle looks a little different than what I am used to but it is very comfortable. It also has a nice little shelf to rest your thumb on if you like to shoot without a full hand wrap. The length of pull was easily adjusted with the included spacers. It is not a Manners or Mcmillan but for my little squirrel gun I like it over the factory Hogue. Time to go shoot with it and see how it acts with a bi-pod and bags.
Update: I haven't put to many down range yet but the fit any ergonomics are good. No issues to report.
image.jpg

I ordered one from Brownells months ago!
And as s big tease they sent me the bottom metal!
But I got word this last week it should be sent out any day. I did originally order the OD green, which I guess hasn't started shipping out to vendors. So I switched it to the black.

If I would have known Curts had them I would have made the trip.

Reacher, you shooting that up by Sawtell?
How is it for weight? I'm looking at a B&C M40 for a Remy LA.
It is up Sawtell, good eye
As for weight didn't notice much change its a heavy barrel any way so a pound here or there doesn't worry me, I like the B&C M40 stock, have one on another SA Rem and initially planned to put one on this 223 but decided to try the Magpul which I'm happy with.

Well I finally broke down and ordered one off Primary Arms for the 308 SPS, as they were on sale. I'll see how much I like it, if it is better than the Hogue, I'll have to get anther for the 223 SPS as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top