JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just took 5 new Magpul Glock 17 mags to the range and they ran without a hitch in my Glock 26. These are the "new" version and I'm rather pleased with them.

Anyone else try them out yet?

I only shot about a hundred rounds so I'll update this thread as time progresses.

Don

I have some for my 17L, newest version as well. They work very well, I may even replace all my glock mags with them. They are coming out with the glock 19 mags in the fall and I'll pick some of those up as well

Yeah, I've never had a single problem with a Glock mag in .40 or 9mm. I just wanted to try Magpul as their stuff is top notch. I hope they do well as competition is always a good thing.

I haven't tried them yet, might be worth a shot.

If price is the main concern, you can get Glock OEM mags from Lucas Tactical for $20 plus shipping. I've ordered from him several times, it's the best price I've found on new OEM mags. If you don't see what you want, email him, he may have mags for other Glock models in stock that aren't shown on the website.

They have them for 16.00 at sportsman's I have one that I got to try out and it works perfectly. They are however just about as hard to load fully as my old Clinton era g21 mags. At 5 or so dollars difference between them and oem they just aren't inexpensive enough yet. I actualy prefer the stubby little g 26 mags.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top