JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Located in Vancouver, WA

I have (14) GENM2 PMAG 30's 30-Round without windows and (3) GENM2 PMAG 30's with windows. These have been taken out of the package but only a couple of them have been used (for 60 rounds downrange), the rest have been sitting in a case. All come with the dust covers. First come first serve gets the cream of the crop but they're in excellent condition if not new.

Didn't realize I needed to do this since these are priced below what they are going for even in used condition which the vast majority of these are new...but you lowballing people are killing me. The price is firm and I am not paying your shipping on top of already setting these at a good price. I will not respond to anymore people who ask this of me.

I can ship up to (5) in USPS flat rate envelope for $5.95.

Price without window: $22
Price with window: ***SOLD***

No offense but I don't think people are always trying to lowball you. The availability of magpul's are increasing every day. As with supply and demand, demand is going down and supply is going up.
Offer PM'd, if you choose no, best of luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top