JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Magpul
Hey everyone,
I have an older gen 2 Noveske reciever on my rifle. The way the first magwell was cut was designed, it will not take the new gen 3 20-round pmag's. It will accept almost everything else the new 20 round pmag's and the Surefire 60 and 100 round magazines. I need 2 or 3 of the older gen 1 20- round pmag's to be able to use my bipod. The 30- round pmag's are just too long. Let me know if you have a few you could sell or trade. It would make my recreation much more fun.

Thanks.

Johnny

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey Derbel, older Magpul has work the best by far. I may just have to experiment with others I have not tried yet. I'm thinking of filing down some of the plastic on the newer Magpuls I had gotten and see if I can get one to seat correctly. I have had feeding issues with the looser fitting metal magazines.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.