JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
If you're looking for a $600 AR15 kit with Magpul furniture. I got one. All you'll have to do is assemble it. Forget about any price reductions.....it's cheap enough already. And, don't ask if I'll take parts out of the kit. Of course, the receiver needs to be transferred to the next owner through an FFL dealer. I can meet up with OR residents in Portland, OR. I can meet up with WA residents in Vancouver, WA. Buyer pays for all of the FFL's fees.

The parts kit is from PSA and comes with Magpul furniture. The receiver is from PSA and is marked with the crossed cannons logo. Caliber space has..... "MULTI" (for that "whatever caliber" you want build).

If you are serious and want more info.....contact me via PM and remember to leave your phone number. It helps with speeding things up. :D

PRODUCT DETAILS
DETAILS (as taken from the PSA site)

Barrel Length: 16"
Gas System: Mid-length
Barrel Profile: A2
Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome-Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: None
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
Chamber: 5.56 NATO
Twist Rate: 1:7
Barrel Extension: M4
Diameter at Gas Block: .750
Gas Block Type: F-marked Front Sight Base
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: M4
Hand guard Type: Magpul MOE Black Hand Guards
Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
Charging Handle included: Yes
Overall Length: 24.5"
Weight as configured: 4.35 lbs

FEATURES

Barrel: 16" barrel length chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. The A2-style profile barrel is nitride finished for durability. Barrel is finished off with an .750" diameter F-marked front sight base with sling swivel, Magpul MOE Black Handguards and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, T-marks, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.

Bolt Carrier Group: Bolt is made of shot-peened, Mil-spec Carpenter 158® steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside and chrome lined inside. Includes Charging Handle.

Lower Build Kit: Includes the PSA Magpul ASC-L Lower Build Kit

Here are some pictures that I took.
GEDC0997-LI.jpg

GEDC1179.jpg
GEDC1180.jpg
GEDC1181.jpg
GEDC1182.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....only two kits are available.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The two rifles have been for all intents and purposes.....sold pending funds.

When the transfer is done....I'll close this ad.

IF....you want to be "in line". IF....the sale falls through. Post your intent on this thread (after this post).

Aloha, Mark

PS......I'll probably have some bare AR15 receivers coming up for sale in the next couple of days. Be watching for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top