JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy Cow!!! Just finished watching the various MagPul Video trailers on Youtube. Man,do they get you motivated or what? I'll be checking them out.Thanks for the link spengo.:s0155:

anyone here ever take a Magpul class? Is it worth the $5-600 fee? Jacobe is hosting a carbine class next month for half the cost taught by <broken link removed> .

anyone here ever take a Magpul class? Is it worth the $5-600 fee? Jacobe is hosting a carbine class next month for half the cost taught by <broken link removed> .

That is a one-day 350-round course. The magpul classes are 2-3-day 1500-2000-round courses and seem to cover a lot more than just the basics.

There are cheaper classes that are similar to the magpul ones though such as what is offered at Oregon Firearms Academy. Don't have to wait for them to come to our state either. :) I have not taken any yet so I can't say much from personal experience. Others on this site have gone there though and I haven't heard anything negative yet.

Regardless of whether the classes are worth the quite as much money as they ask, they are good classes and the DVDs are cool to watch. Lots of good information and drills to practice. Also hilarious bromance in the outtakes. I highly recommend downloa--I mean buying them.:s0131:

Art of the Dynamic Shotgun - Magpul Dynamics
Art of the Dynamic Subgun - Magpul Dynamics
Art of the Dynamic Revolver - Magpul Dynamics
Art of the Dynamic Taser - Magpul Dynamics
Art of the Dynamic ??? - Magpul Dynamics

The hits and keyboard commando class tuitions just keep coming.

I thought Gabe "I'm the hardest operator alive" Suarez had a flare for marketing, but the dynamic duo has him beat I think.

PS> Lest you think I'm a MagPul "hater", I have the carbine vid and think most of their methods are solid.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top