JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm taking the carbine class at OFA this weekend. Work has been crazy and I haven't had time to outfit my rifle like I had planned. I'm looking for a Magpul MOE carbine handguard and CTR stock; unfortunately Amazon has neither.

Are there any Magpul dealers with a decent selection within a couple hours of Portland?

Are there any Magpul dealers with a decent selection within a couple hours of Portland?[/QUOTE] I believe Cabela's carry Magpul stuff. There's one in S Oly off I-5. I saw some Magpul stuff this AM at the Cabela's north of Everett.

Brutus Out

Yeah. I forgot how I found them, but I've bought three or four batches from them and they've shipped in 24-48 hours, normally less than 24. They had .308 mags in last week and I got them at about $20/piece which was better than pre-panic prices.

Their customer service is top notch, and they're expanding next month into other things like optics, et.al. I'll probably order my T-1 from them if they carry them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top