JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine arrive today. My reaction when I opened the box *GULP* :eek:
4.85 Lbs/Loaded.
16.7 Lbs total rifle weight w/Aimpoint Comp M4
18.82 Lbs total w/Vortex 5-25x50 and LT204

Last Edited:
Now that I've had it in my hands, seriously, I don't know why I bought it.
I'll never use it for what it was intended for. :confused:

Load it up, put it in the rifle, and use said rifle to do curls, military press, squats.

I have the D60 but really only bought it because with the ammo deal/rebate last Black Friday it came out to $50. Otherwise the cost of 10 Pmags for 1 drum just doesn't cut it for me.

I know if I found a similar deal for a D50 I'll own one of those as wells

From a preparedness point of view, 2 coupled mags, or even two uncoupled mags are better. With 2, 30 round mags, if one gets broken or severely malfunctions you have a spare, with a single drum if you experience a failure of a malfunction your fudged. Having no combat experience of my own, it would be interesting from guys who have been in firefights using 30 round mags or even 20 round mags if they comparatively would have preferred 60 round drums or a combination thereof. It seems like the SAW and it's 200 ish belted stack already fills that role.

All that being said, I love the drum, but with the price as it sits, I just keep buying 30 round mags for $8 a piece instead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top