JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damnit I already sold my take down a while back.

And I have a new reason to buy a gun.

I bought a takedown last year and am really kind of dissapointed with it.. It seems to be finicky on ammo. However this stock may be enough to have me explore options to cure the finickyness

Be careful. Stockpiling parts for later projects is a slippery slope. Before you know it, you have closets full of parts, safes full of actions and project guns, walls full of stocks, and drawers full of pieces.;)
IMG_0237.JPG

"Before you know it". Yeah, funny.

I don't have any pictures of my garage or gun room. But it has the remnants of a retail gun shop, almost 20 years of collecting, and 10 years of gunsmithing. So there are parts, pieces, stocks, barrels, actions, cupboards, tools, machines, boxes, Ziploc baggie's, and everything else. I am trying to get it all organized, but I've been trying that for a couple years now.

I just put down a new floor in my clean room. All my shelves and parts and pieces are going in the store room through the door on the top right of the picture. I am hoping to have a nice clean place for my books and my safes.

IMG_1613.JPG

My 18-month-old has the hammer to help. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top