1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS WA MagPul AR15 Desert Tan Airsoft GBB rifle. Better than new.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by devin323, Nov 30, 2014.

1. devin323

devin323 Longview New Member

Bought this a couple of years ago and after I upgraded the internals it has sat in my gun safe. I need Christmas money and it needs someone that will shoot it. If you are familiar with this model, you will know that it is the model that most closely resembles actual AR mechanics. The bolt carrier group and action are virtually identical so this rifle is used by some tactical teams for low-cost training with marksmanship and function that translates well to the actual AR-15. They are very rare as Magpul stopped making Airsoft parts so this is a unique opportunity for someone interested in Magpul, tactical training, MilSim, or just a badass looking rifle. $500 or will consider trades for similar value pistol (semi-auto) MagPul AR.jpg MagPul AR PTS.jpg
  2. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

This is not the right forum for an airsoft gun. Throe it in the non-firearm related classifieds.
  3. CV-66

CV-66 Brush Prairie Member

Did Magpul ever make parts for air soft guns?