JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for your opinions, keep them coming.

"If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance"
Orville Wright
Good for you, actually creating something, with your hands and brain.

In America no less!

Take the critiques and properly market/improve this product, make another one, fill a market void or create competition.

Good luck.

Yep! If you are a felon.

Even thought I am never commited a crime that got caught :) i still prefer never let anyone search my house.

The reason I got into NFA stuff so late in life is because there was a myth that if I own any NFA item then ATF will enter my house anytime without any search warrant. So I did not buy a HK MP5 fully auto for 5k :-(

I like it. You should probably remove any reference to "Magpul" from your ad though. In it's current title it appears that you are stating it is made by Magpul. I could see Magpul coming after you to enforce their trademark.

I'd be nervous with anything that has a mount that sits right in front of the trigger. For home, I agree that I would want it locked up. I use this wall mounted AR 15 safe.

http://www.shotlock.com/ShotLock_AR.php

it would be easy to steal but great for fast access and protects it from kids. My VEPR 12 wont fit in it though :(

If you made a lockable wall mount that would fit a VEPR 12 I'd buy it :)

What do they consider "military grade steel", I have been working in sheet metal for 15 years and have never bought "military grade steel"

I like it, and can definitely see it selling well in the "mancave" market. Most of the rifle wall mount systems I have seen are just plain ugly and really detract from the rifle. I like your minimalist design. Make sure to have an AK version available too. And yes, you need to work on those photos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top