JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg I bought these at a gunshow, was not aware of what Airsoft bits where, just thought it was a good deal.

$15 face to face in Auburn
$20 shipped USPS

Honestly I am not really sure. I could get the front one to slide on my rail but not the back one. I think if you spent a little time with a file you could make them work

Ya I ended up with two sets of these....they are a huge pain to get on....but they do go on...just gotta have patience and tough hands or a file...good value though.

Magpul licenses an authorized line of airsoft sights (PTS sights).

I have a description from Magpul that explains the difference. With your permission I can post it for you.

E

Last Edited:
yeah sure, please do

Ok, here is what I have.

"1. The Magpul MBUS is made from our custom blended polymer as used in the PMags, The PTS sights use off the shelf DuPont polymer which is not as strong. (Is there a difference? -most definitely yes)
2. Aperture on rear sights for Magpul MBUS is always black, PTS sights have rear apertures the same color as the sights.
3. Front sight posts is smaller in width than milspec.
4. Front sight rotation is stopped with a roll pin on the Magpul MBUS and a set screw on the PTS sights.
5. All hardware on Magpul MBUS is mil spec grade and coated to mil spec standards. PTS sights use off the shelf hardware with stock coatings.
6. PTS sights are marked as such on the front of the bases to avoid confusion between the two.

The PTS sights are made to a high standard compared to most other Airsoft items but they are not to be used in an operational environment. Could you put PTS sights on a plinker 22 and hit cans with them? Yes they will probably work, but if you are using your rifle for serious work then buy the real tools for the job.".........Magpul.

Magpul marks all PTS sights with the "PTS" logo and it is my understanding that they are made overseas while MBUS sights are USA made. Also, I have been told that Magpul does not sell their sights in sets (two sights in a single box) but that they are always sold separately.

E

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top