Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Magpul ACS Stock w/ATI Mil-Spec Buffer Tube

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by elimjohnson, Apr 4, 2013.

1. elimjohnson

elimjohnson Vancouver, WA Member

Magpul ACS stock and ATI Mil-Spec buffer tube as shown in picture. These sat on my AR but were never shot with. Have switched stock, no longer need these. Buffer tube has some marks from stock sliding on it. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

***NO TRADES***
    Price: $110

photobucket-1519-1365129879904_zps3f90ae10.jpg

UPDATE 4/12/13: JUST SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION (GOD KNOWS WHY THERE WOULD BE)...A SPRING AND BUFFER DO NOT COME IN THIS SETUP

2. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Is the buffer tube a complete assembly? Spring and ????

3. elimjohnson

No, the spring and buffer are not included. My price would be around $130 or so if they were considering this setup is around $150 new. I have adjusted my price to $110 but that is about as low as I am going to go considering you can pick up a spring/buffer cheap.

4. elimjohnson

TTT

5. Safety1sk3y

Safety1sk3y Lacey Member

Do you have the spring and buffer? If so how much would you do for everything shipped to Lacey?

6. elimjohnson

Please read the last sentence of the first post carefully ("What you see is what you get") and then the subsequent response to the person who asked the same exact question.

Guymcdb and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Safety1sk3y

Safety1sk3y Lacey Member

Just thought I'd ask if you had it

8. elimjohnson

I do have the buffer and spring...but that is regardless of the point. The listing says what is available for sale. If there was more for sale the picture would have shown more and the description as well as the price would have reflected this.

And as I stated before, you can get a spring and buffer cheap if you look around. I have gone into numerous guns stores and seen them for around $15.

9. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

I would take the stock if you are willing to sell it separate from the buffer tube. Can meet on Saturday, but not before very easily as I'll be working.

10. elimjohnson

TTT