JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Magpul ACS stock and ATI Mil-Spec buffer tube as shown in picture. These sat on my AR but were never shot with. Have switched stock, no longer need these. Buffer tube has some marks from stock sliding on it. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

***NO TRADES***
Price: $110

photobucket-1519-1365129879904_zps3f90ae10.jpg

UPDATE 4/12/13: JUST SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION (GOD KNOWS WHY THERE WOULD BE)...A SPRING AND BUFFER DO NOT COME IN THIS SETUP

No, the spring and buffer are not included. My price would be around $130 or so if they were considering this setup is around $150 new. I have adjusted my price to $110 but that is about as low as I am going to go considering you can pick up a spring/buffer cheap.

I do have the buffer and spring...but that is regardless of the point. The listing says what is available for sale. If there was more for sale the picture would have shown more and the description as well as the price would have reflected this.

And as I stated before, you can get a spring and buffer cheap if you look around. I have gone into numerous guns stores and seen them for around $15.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top