JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please explain the self lubricating part.
Nature of the special Nickel Teflon coating Magnum Research used on some of these,you can actually feel the slickness of it when racking the slide and such, I don't much about the science of it but I assume it is like the old fail zero stuff or NP3+.

Having a material that is naturally non corrosive or has properties that make it non stick is nice. However calling it self lubricating might misinform a potential buyer into not libricating this firearm which would be a bad choice for the longevity.

Having a material that is naturally non corrosive or has properties that make it non stick is nice. However calling it self lubricating might misinform a potential buyer into not libricating this firearm which would be a bad choice for the longevity.
Not really I got that info from Jeff at Gunblast he knows his stuff.
Also it is definitely slick enough to run dry it even has built in recoil buffers on the frame as well.
It feels like a lubed up gun racking the slide every time, I am not misinforming anyone I have extensively researched this gun before purchasing it and the self-lubricating aspect drew me to the gun, the only reason I am considering trading it is because I simply prefer revolvers and wish to keep the manual of arms for all my handguns the same by having only one type; IE: revolvers.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.