JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have posted this want to buy before but I have moved since so thought I would throw it back out there.

I am most interested in .308 or .223 pistols but would consider any.

3550366104_542c38478b_m.jpg

I saw that this morning which is what prompted this thread. I'll bid on it if nothing comes of this before the auction ends

When I see "Want to Buy" ads such as yours, something tells me to check this out, as it might be something that I should be looking for.
Must be a Pavlovian response, as I have no need for this particular firearm, but the cool factor is strong, along with the scarcity.

Years ago I had both the 308 and 223 and it's more about nostalgia for me than anything else. They are rare because they were not popular, a contender is a far more practical and reliable thing... but I want this :D

I bought that one on Gunbroker.

It was $200 more than I thought it was worth but it was the right caliber and had some worthwhile additions (namely a threaded barrel and decent brake)

Still in the market for one in .223

I have this one for sale if your interested PM me and we can go from there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.