JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
9mm
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hard to find gun in very nice used condition. Magnum Research Item BE99153RS. Shows light edge wear on slide and frame from handling/use. This has the steel frame. This is actually the compact model although it takes the same mag as the full size it is simply a little bit shorter in the slide and accesorry rail. These are quality CZ75 clones that are made in Israel by Bul and then imported by Magnum Research. Accepts CZ75 mags. Very accurate guns with light recoil due to the steel frame and low bore axis. Comes with original box and 1 factory mag. Only major flaws are that the previous owner drifted the rear sight [leaving slight mars] and also filed the front sight down to change the POI. I intended to install a new sight set and never got around to it. Pics show oil, grease and lint from the case. $530 shipped or $500 FTF in SO Oregon. I'll be up in Salem/Portland area tomorrow 10-24 too. Thanks for looking!

IMG_4866.jpg IMG_4865.jpg IMG_4867.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.